WHAT IS THE ETHEREUM?
Ethereum is an open-source, decentralized blockchain platform with smart contract functionality that has its cryptocurrency, Ether (ETH) or Ethereum, and its programming language, Solidity.
Programmer Vitalik Buterin designed Ethereum in 2015 to let developers create and publish smart contracts and distributed apps (dApps) without the risk of downtime, fraud, or third-party interference. Ethereum has two main functions: For starters, it functions as money and can be used as a store of value.
After Bitcoin, Ethereum is often referred to be the second most popular cryptocurrency. However, unlike Bitcoin and most other cryptocurrencies, Ethereum is created to be far more than just a store of value or medium of exchange. Ethereum, on the other hand, is referred to by its creator as a decentralized computing network based on blockchain technology.
ETHEREUM MINING – HOW TO MINE ETHEREUM?
By solving cryptographic problems, computers worldwide compete for processing power and thus energy to mine Ethereum. Any miner who solves the problem first is rewarded with ether (ETH). With these pay-outs, miners are rewarded with free Ethereum for safeguarding the network, confirming transactions, and adding blocks to the blockchain.
Ethereum mining rewards are currently two ether every block, plus all transaction and gas expenses. A new block is added to the blockchain every 15 seconds.
HOW TO MINE FREE ETHEREUM?
- Create an Ethereum wallet: You’ll need to build an Ethereum wallet if you don’t already have one. MetaMask and myetherwallet are two of the many choices available. You can register for your bitcoin login here.
- Make sure your GPU drivers are up to date.
- Install the latest available updates supplied by your GPU manufacturer AMD or NVidia to ensure that your GPUs perform as efficiently as possible.
- Install and run Ethereum mining software on your computer.
WHAT IS AN ETHEREUM WALLET?
An Ethereum wallet is comparable to an online bank account; you may transfer, receive, and manage your Ethereum from your wallet. Ethereum wallets come in different forms and types, each with its unique set of characteristics. Mobile wallets, software wallets, and hardware wallets are all available. Your coins are stored in your smartphone if you are using a mobile wallet. A software wallet is a computer program that must be downloaded, whereas a hardware wallet is a physical device.
HOW TO CREATE A MOBILE ETHER WALLET?
A mobile wallet is quick, simple, and user-friendly, especially if you have very little knowledge about cryptocurrency. Trust Wallet, Blockchain, Metamask are one of the most popular mobile wallets for handling ethers and bitcoin logins. You may learn how to create a wallet like this by reading the steps below:
- Go to the App Store (for iOS) or Google Play (for Android).
- Search and download any of the recommended wallet apps.
- Launch the app and write down your 24-word recovery phrase. That is your wallet’s backup, and it’s essential.
- Create a secure password.
- Add Ethereum to your wallet. To receive ether, use your receiving address.
WHAT IS THE CURRENT ETHEREUM PRICE IN INDONESIA?
Since May 21, the price of Ethereum has fallen by over 60% from the all-time high of $4400(62,527,740.00 Indonesian Rupiah). However, it has regained about 50% of its losses in the past few months. The current Ethereum price is $3150 (44764177.50 Indonesian Rupiah) per ETH.
Currently, there are over 117,639,111 ETH in circulations.